Central College, Pella, IA 1980, B.A. Fine Arts & Biology
The Florida School of Massage, 1989, Gainesville, FL, 1055 hours, graduate
Sports Massage program, 1989, Gainesville, FL, Michael Loomis, 100 hours
Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) 1, 2 & 3, 1992, Manitou Springs, CO. Judith Delany
Upledger Institute’s CranioSacral Therapy (CST) seminars & instructors:
- CST 1 – Salt Lake City, UT, 1995, Charles Swenson.
- CST 2 – Denver, CO, 1996, Judith Sullivan
- SER 1 (Somato Emotional Release) - Boulder, CO, 1997, Luvia Jane Swanson
- SER 2 – Boulder, CO, 1998, Chas Perry
- Advanced CST – Park City, UT, 1999, Hank Meldrum
- CST for Pediatrics – Chicago, ILL, 2004, Nina Chernick
SMRT (Spontaneous Muscle Release Technique), Rochester, MN, 2014, Dawn Lewis
Two year mentoring with certified Rolfer (mid 1990's), Moab, UT, Sibel Iren
The Psychology of Consciousness, Energy Medicine and Dynamic Change, LaJolla, CA, 1998. This conference was the mecca for cutting edge body/mind researchers and practitioners such as Bernie Siegel, MD, Deepak Chopra, MD, Candace Pert, PhD, C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, Caroline Myss, PhD, Valerie Hunt, EdD, and many others. Hearing from leaders in the field was powerful.
Numerous Continuing Education classes over the years.
"We sacrifice our health in order to make wealth, then we sacrifice our wealth in order to get back our health" - Dalai Lama